Monday, February 20, 2012

Quotables

Ok, so I know this won't count as my post for the week, but I decided to go relax on the beach yesterday and overheard some PRETTY hilarious conversations.

-Man: "Autobots, roll out!"
(followed by about 10 people getting up, gathering their stuff, and following him home)


-High school guy #1: What movie are we gonna see tonight?
-High school guy #2: I dunno, I think most of the good ones out are rated R, but I bet you we can totally get in. We look 17, right?
-Guy #1: Yeah, for sure. Plus it'll impress the girls if we take them to a rated R movie.



-Guy 1: Dude I kinda wanna dive off the wall.
-Guy 2: Go for it.
-Guy 1: Have you ever done it?
-Guy 2: Yeah, tons of times.
-Guy 1: Did you survive?

(Guy 2 gave the most priceless look ever)

No comments:

Post a Comment